- Bronze, 100 points or more
I've tried reading other threads about this, but I'm not sure those apply to my situation.
We're on a UC500 with 24T. I do not think we have the entire software pack just 24T IOS image.
We have 4 issues- they may related - I am suspecting we've got garbage or conflicting info on our flash:
1) Our softphones are 1 hour off on the time. It's like they are in Pacific time zone and we're in Mountain time zone, so the CIPC shows one hour earlier.
Both CME and CUE show the correct time, and our 7940's and 7960's show the correct time. When I check the status Messages on the CIPC, it says " CTL update failed, SEP001C23858810.cnf.xml, error updating locale"
2) The back ground images are not available for selection- it says "file not found". But I can see the .png files on our flash. i compared our flash to a customer's and we have the same image files... SO I VPN'd to a customer's and started my softphone. I had all the background images available and selected one. I disconnected the VPN, started my sopftphone on my own UC and my new image was still there- but my preferences selections still look like they are not there and give me the same error of "file not found".
< I attached pictures of both #1 and #2 >
3) All 7931 handsets are also one hour early ( pacific time)
4) One 7931 has lost it's ringer files,but the other 3 are OK.
So, do I need the full software pack of phone loads etc ? Or do I have something else going on ?
I'm the project manager- I know enough to be dangerous. Our tech staff is so busy they have not given our issues much attention so I'm trying to sort through it. It concerns me that we don't have an off hand understanding of the phone and the UC's exchange of information and what's failing.
My CIPC version is 126.96.36.199 with CDP driver 2.0.1.02 and voice engine 2.4.0
My supervisor's is 188.8.131.52, CDP driver 184.108.40.206, voice engine 2.6.4 and we have the exact same issues- so it can't be the version of the actual CIPC itself in my mind...
Thanks for any input !