Views
Helpful
Replies

Unknown phone messages

bpoole1975
Level 1
Level 1

I'm having the following problem.

Unknown phone messages being routed to Domino accoount EAdmin35cf39ee. You can hear someone talking and then there is a pause and then the person talking again.

5 Replies 5

Tommer Catlin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Messages will go to the EAadmin account when it cant be delivered for some reason. Unity will record the voicemail and is supposed to route it to the person it was intended for. If it cant, it will dump it in the Admin box for sorting. This could have came from a call handler that had "record greeting" after the message, or a broken subscriber mailbox.

Possibly run dbwalker and look for broken links in the database if you are getting a lot of these messages.

Can you run dbwalker during the day without impact to users or is this usually an after-hours type of maint issue? Thanks.

id make a dirt backup, then run dbwalker. Both I would do after hours.

I ran dbwalker and no errors where found.

Christopher McAlpin
Community Manager
Community Manager

By default, the default Operator Call Handlers "Closed" greeting after greeting action is set to send the caller to the Example Interview Handler. The Example Interview Handlers message recipient is the Example Administrator account.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: