cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

FXS and MGCP transfer problem

carl.arce
Level 1
Level 1

We are having problem when transfering calls from analog to analog phone at the remote site. Please see the attached diagram. That phones are conected to a mini-PBX. The problems starting after we migrate the FXO from the PBX to the C2821 Cisco in order to have more lines to link the ISP. At that time we change from H323 to MGCP. Then when an analog try to tranfer one call no another analog, the original caller and the called get noise. The FXOs and FXSs are registered at the CallManager 6.1 cluster. Any help will be welcomed.

3 Replies 3

daniel.prinsloo
Level 1
Level 1

I had a similar problem. Mine was down to the version of software (IOS). What version are you running?

Hi Daniel,

The C2821 IOS version is 12.4(5b). Could you tell me how do you solve this issue?

That's not exceptionally great gateway code. You may want to try 12.4(25) to see if this resolves the issue. MGCP had some pretty major problems around that code time.

-nick

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: