Views
Helpful
Replies

italian locale for 7941 and 7961

daysleeper
Level 1
Level 1

Hi to all,

finally i have installed italian language to the uc520!!! but after the problem with the version 7.1.1 now the config have a mismatch with the files in the flash, and i don't know where i can get the locale files for 7941 and 7961, i have downloaded from exchange file site but the files are only for 7921, i cannot found the right files in cisco download site.

Heeelp!

2 Replies 2

Saurabh Verma
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

Please use CCA to install the locales for these IP Phones as CCA automatically installs the required files in appropriate directories. Follow the online help section for localization page in CCA.

If you want to do this manually using the CLI, then you can use mk-sccp.jar file for the 7941/61 IP Phones. Refer to the online doc - http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucme/admin/configuration/guide/cmelocal.html if you are going the CLI route.

HTH,

Saurabh

Thanks,

i have resolved reinstalling all the sw image in the uc and reinstalling the locale from cca(now work!), it was a problem generated from a mismatch from flash files and tftp-server list of files.

Now all is in italian!

Thanks and best regards,

Carlo S.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: