cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Getting "???" for Feature Button label (hold, transfer etc.).

fbrown
Level 1
Level 1

I've configured a phone with feature buttons via the Reorder Phone Button Configuration page. Following the reset, I get an icon next to the button (the correct icon for the feature), but the label for all of them is 3 question marks. I can't find anywhere to configure the labels for them....can someone point me in the right direction?

I'm running UCM 5.1.3c, and the phone I'm testing with is a 7961 with firmware SCCP41.8-5-2S.

Thanks,

Felix

2 Replies 2

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Felix,

Have a look at the "non-standard" Phone Button Template that you based your configuration on. This is where the labels are assigned :)

Cheers!

Rob

Hi Rob, thanks for the response.

I've played with the Phone Button template, and still no matter what feature is selected (except Privacy), the 7961 and 7914 both display "???" next to the icon. On the 7961, I can tell that the correct feature is configured because the icon is accurately displayed, and the button works as expected. The Privacy feature does display correctly (with label) on both devices.

Firmware versions:

7961 SCCP41.8-5-2S

7914 S00105000400

Any ideas? Thanks again!

Felix

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: