Views
Helpful
Replies

"Temp Fail" displaying on IP Phone when calling Unity

okoye.stephen
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all,

I am installing unity 5.0 with failover and I have completed the installation but havnt configured failover but when I call a phone to test voicemail and WMI, "Temp Fail" displays on the phone and the script for enrollement hangs. Also when a voicemail wants to be felt, it doesnt one doesnt hear the prompt but "System error occurs, please connect your administrator".

Please I need help with this.

Thanks all in advance

3 Replies 3

csco11063007
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Lade,

Temp Fail means you have some problems with Callmanager.

Did you upload port licenses and create suffient voice mail ports,hulnt list and hunt pilot.Did you check all vm ports are registered with CM.If you have reduntatnt CMs,create a seperate device pool mention only one CM in it for checking each CM.

For checking, you can try delete these ports,hunt list and hunt pilot.And recreate them.

If you have any problem with Unity first you have to check Application logs in the event viewer.

Could you please post some of them if it saying error?

HTH

TOM

Hi,

I have deleted and recreated the Voice ports and still the Temp Fsil still occasionally show on the IP Phones.

Any other suggestions on the cause and possible solution of the problem?

Thanks alot in advance

Hi guys,

I was able to solve the problem.

Two voice ports had issues i.e the 1st 2 ports. I deleted them and the temp fail stopped displaying on the phones.

Thanks alot for all your help, really apperciate it Tom...

Do take care.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: