Views
Helpful
Replies

High resolution image for spa922, spa942 and spa962

rolandov123
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Im new in this community. Im working as a web designer. I was searching on the net on where I can get a high resolution image for this models, all I see on the net is a low resolution images.

What I need is the front and back view of this models. Specially I need an image that has the S/N and it is readable. I will use this image just to show  where to find the serial number of this device and I'll use something like a magnifying effect on the image.

Kindly email me if you have one at rolandov@ringcentral.com

Regards,

4 Replies 4

streaves
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello and thanks for your post. High resolution images are available on Partner Central. Go to http://www.cisco.com/web/partners/sell/smb/marketing.html, log in with partner credentials, and follow the link to Small Business Product Photos. Once there, search for the images you need.

Thanks,

Stephanie

Thank you, very much appreciate it with the link you've provided. But unfortunately I can't access on that page.

Forbidden File or Application

The file or application you are trying to access may require additional entitlement, or you are trying to access a file with an invalid name. Additional entitlement levels are granted based on a user's relationship with Cisco on a per-application basis.

If you feel you have reached this page in error, please try one of the following methods to locate your document:

1. If you are manually entering the URL into your browser location bar, be sure to include the file name of the page you are trying to access (file names typically end in .htm, .html or .shtml).
  2. Use the Search feature located in the upper right section of this page.
  3. Return to the Cisco.com Home or select a primary site area from the top navigation bar.
  4. Consult with your Cisco Account Manager to confirm you have the appropriate entitlement to access this page.

If you would like to contact someone about this problem, please click the Contacts & Feedback link below.

Yes, you must be a Cisco Partner to download product photos. You'll find info on becoming a Cisco Partner here: http://www.cisco.com/web/partners/index.html.

Thanks,

Stephanie

Hi Roland,

As an alternative to the very wonderful Stephanie suggestion,  you could go through the process of creating a image via an application like Microsoft Office Picture Manager and saving it as a bmp. TFTPing that image manually to the phone...

I have taken a little bit of that proeceedure from the SPA phone Admin guide.

Changing the Display Background (SPA942/962)

This section applies to the SPA 942 and SPA962, which provide the option to create a customized

background. For the SPA962, you can use a 320 x 240 pixel bitmap (.bmp) image (1, 4, 8, 24, or 32-bit

color) for the background image that appears on the LCD display. For the SPA942, the image should be

128 x 48 black and white (1-bit color).

But Roland, as a suggestion  what about  just alter the station name , if that suits you.   See attached picture.

Hope this helps

regards Dave

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: