Views
Helpful
Replies

CUPC 7 + Outlook

nathan.murr
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all.

I've successfully integrated presence server with CUCM 6, i can login to personal communicator, send messages to other users and use phone mode as desk/soft (and place calls) and also make calls directly from outlook with cupc plugin.

The question is: there is a status icon in outlook (when moving the mouse over the contact's name) and it's always GRAY (offline) for all users. So, should this icon display the personal communicator's status or some other status? If so, how to configure it to display correct status (i remember microsoft office communicator outlook plugin also had such an status icon, and it worked just fine).

Thank you.

2 Replies 2

nathan.murr
Level 1
Level 1

One more thing:

Also, i've configured exchange integration, the unified presence troubleshooter reports OK on the presence outlook gateway (i've uploaded root certificate). But the status in the personal communicator does not change to "in a meeting" when i've a meeting in my outlook calendar. Tried disabling forms-based auth on OWA, and enabling webdav in IIS - no luck. In the ip phone messenger service, the "today's meetings" also brings an error : the calendar server may be down...

Nathan, Did you ever find a solution I am experiencing the same issue, but have not been able to find resolution.

Thanks,

BC

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: