cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

3750 Scheduled Reload Failed

ronbuchalski
Level 1
Level 1

I have a two-switch C3750 stack, and I made a change to the SDM, which required the system to be reloaded. since reloading during the middle of the day was not possible, I issued a 'reload at 4:00 ..." command. The system accepted the command, and returned a message that a reload was scheduled in xx hrs yy min.

Today I came in and checked it, and it did not reload. I tried issuing the "reload at ..." command again, and it again accepted it and indicated that it would reload in xx hrs yy min. However, issuing the "show reload" command returns "no reloads scheduled"

Switches are running 12.2(37)SE1

I could not find anything indicating a problem with this feature, or the need to enable something on the switch to allow scheduled reloads. Does anyone know what the problem can be?

Thank you,

Ron Buchalski

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

jbrenesj
Level 3
Level 3

This is a software bug:

CSCsj57632

Reload at command does not work properly

Alternate Headline: Reload at command does not work properly when trying to schedule a reload with the command

[b] reload at .....[/b]

the switch will correctly give a message back that a reload is scheduled, but a reload will not occur at the configured time.

Show reload will also not show the reload having been scheduled

--------------------------

Fixed in: 12.2(44)SE

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

jbrenesj
Level 3
Level 3

This is a software bug:

CSCsj57632

Reload at command does not work properly

Alternate Headline: Reload at command does not work properly when trying to schedule a reload with the command

[b] reload at .....[/b]

the switch will correctly give a message back that a reload is scheduled, but a reload will not occur at the configured time.

Show reload will also not show the reload having been scheduled

--------------------------

Fixed in: 12.2(44)SE

Thank you for this information. The cisco.com bug toolkit did not find this (by default it only searches Sev 1-3). Also, when looking up this specific bug with the bug toolkit, it only lists "release pending" for the Fixed-In field.

The public tool to search IOS bugs really sucks. It's nothing like ddts!

Thanks again,

Ron Buchalski

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card