Replies

LMS 2.6 / RME 4.0.6

georgeef1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have a misatch of the devices in RME and DCR. There is no

ACS integration.

DCR has 205 devices and RME has 201 and the auto mode is on for RME.

CM after discovery show 900+ devices.

What can be done please suggest !

-Thanks

6 Replies 6

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

What types of devices are the four missing from RME? If you go to RME > Devices > Device Management > RME Devices, and click Add, do they show up there?

Hi,

If I click add, the page is completely blank.

Thanks

The whole page, or just the device selector?

It is just the device selector.

On what platform is LMS running?

Hi,

This is what I see in RME.log :

[ Mon Jul 20 15:41:55 CDT 2009 ],ERROR,[Ajp13Processor[9009][7]],com.cisco.nm.rmeng.home.ui.action.RMEHomeAction,perform,281,RMEHome -> Exception happened in datejava.text.ParseException: Unparseable date: "-"

[ Mon Jul 20 15:41:55 CDT 2009 ],ERROR,[Ajp13Processor[9009][7]],com.cisco.nm.rmeng.home.ui.action.RMEHomeAction,perform,281,RMEHome -> Exception happened in datejava.text.ParseException: Unparseable date: "-"

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Innovations in Cisco Full Stack Observability - A new webinar from Cisco