I am new to CSM Implementation and my customer has following queries.
1. Can LMS And CSM clubbed in the same server
2. Can we have the common RME for LMS and CSM as both of them have RME.
3. They want the CSM 3.0 to be upgraded to CMS 3.1 is there any cost related to it.
4. Can LMS be integrated with CSM
5. LMS is the sigle repository for all there logs, an CSM forward all the logs to LMS.
Thanks in advance.
You can choose to install RME on both servers, only one server, or on neither server. It really depends on what you want to do with RME. CSM does not require RME to be installed locally, so if you only need one instance of it, then the LMS server is probably the best choice.
The white papers at http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/cscowork/ps2425/prod_white_papers_list.html will give you more insight into LMS. In particular, the large scale white papers will discuss DCR and SSO master/slave. These concepts are also discussed in the Common Services User Guide.