Views
Helpful
Replies

rmi error with cue script editor

daysleeper
Level 1
Level 1

Hi to all,

i want use cue script editor to add a cusomt greeting to the voicemail but when i try to use it i get a rmi error(rmi op cannot accept calls made in rmi protocol 1.1. etc.etc.) the ip address to be specified in the Tools--->options menu is the one of the cue?(10.1.10.1) or something else?

Thanks and best regards,

Carlo S.

4 Replies 4

daysleeper
Level 1
Level 1

It was an older version, now i have downloaded version 2.2.2....but is this the last version? There is something much updated?

Hi Carlo,

For CUE Editor questions, please email ask-cue-editor@external.cisco.com

Thanks,

Marcos

Thanks,

i have resolved searching in cisco.com....is so dispersive!!! Now is called Cuce editor....and it work!!!

I think i'm going to ask at this ask-cue how to create a proper script....it play the prompt one time and after that it stops....i want repeat the prompt at least 2 o 3 times before close the call.

Please note that you need to have the correct version of CUE Editor for a given version of CUE. For example, the Software Pack 7.0.3 for UC 520 uses CUE release 7.0.3. For this, make sure you are using CUE Editor released for this CUE version - http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/tablebuild.pl/cue-703-utilities.

Thanks,

Saurabh

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: