Views
Helpful
Replies

PRI outgoing issue

amansoi_5
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

We are facing problem while making outgoing calls from IP phones on PSTN through H.323 Gateway.Cisco 2800 router is being used .PRI with DID facility is terminated on router.

Incoming is working perfectly fine.When we make a call,message commes on ip phone Call Proceed and in router error message comes "ISDN Se1/0:15 Q931: call_disc: PI received in disconnect; Postpone sending RELEASE for callid 0xD06F" when we run debug isdn q931 .

Can somebody look into this? since this was the working setup.

regds,

aman

7 Replies 7

sebastiandm
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

The gateway is receiving a progress indicator disconnect message.

Could you provide a debug isdn q931 of a failed call.

Also, have you tried a csim start from the gateway ?

Hi,

PFA the file.

We tried isdn test call int s1/0:15 and that is working.

regds,

aman

Have you got enough DSP`s ?

Cause i = 0x80AF - Resource unavailable, unspecified

Could you post a sho run...

Hi,

PFA the config /show inventory of cisco 2800 router.

regds,

aman

Hey,

did you create a translation pattern in CUCM so that the incoming call rings on one phone ?

Nick Mansour

Hi All,

My problem has been resolved. The problem was due to numbers being worngly sent to Service Provider.We prefixed zero & is working fine.

regds,

aman

Hi.

If I understood correctly, I dont see any H323 Gateway configs, neither do I see any MGCP Config (which shouldnt be there anyways, since its H323 Gateway).

H323 Gateway config should look like

1. gateway

2. exit

3. ip cef

4. interface type number [nametag]

5. h323-gateway voip interface

6. h323-gateway voip id gatekeeper-id {ipaddr ip-address [port] | multicast} [priority priority]

7. h323-gateway voip h323-id interface-id

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/voice/h323/configuration/guide/vh_h323_gwconfig_ps6441_TSD_Products_Configuration_Guide_Chapter.html

Please help me, Did I miss anything?

Regards

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: