cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Phones showing custom corporate directory and the Default CM Corp dir both

shane.orr
Level 4
Level 4

We recently upgraded from 6.1 to Call Manager version 7.1.2.20000-2 and one problem we see is that the phones now show our custom URL Directory and the Default Call Manager Corporate Dir / Personal Directory. We only want the Custom Directory to be shown and not the default CM URL Dir. Anyone seen this or know of any bugs. We are experiencing this on 7975, 7961, 7965, etc... The only phone that I see that looks correct is the few 7921 phones that we have.

The firmware we are running on the phones in all affected models is SCCP45.8-5-2S.

Any ideas, caveats, workarounds??

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Tommer Catlin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Go to:

Devices,

Device settings

Phone services

search

Find the Personal Directory and change the setting for this. (or just delete it.)

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Tommer Catlin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Go to:

Devices,

Device settings

Phone services

search

Find the Personal Directory and change the setting for this. (or just delete it.)

I think your are confused. These are not services. This is found on the physical Directories button on the phone not the Services button. Then in Enterprise Parameters it is the URL Directories where my custom dir is placed. The problem is it is showing both the customer directory as well as the default xml or asp for Company Directory / Personal Directory as well.

Tommer is definitely not confused, they ARE services in CUCM 7.X.

Go to the page Tommer says and see for yourself

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Well I am definitely confused then, because when I look under phones/services in the cluster I just see the 2 or 3 custom services that we created previously, no Corporate Directory or Personal Directory Services listed.

OK, nevermind you were right... it was under device settings. Looks like that will do the trick, thanks gentlemen!!

I made the mistake of upgrading from 4.x to 7x and saw all these misc services I do not need that came. Highlighted all of them and deleted. Well that took out all the items in call logs, corp direct, etc. opps. Lucky I had another cluster to look on and rebuilt those Corp Directory, Personal etc.

Tricky!

Glad it worked

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hey TCAT,

Excellent advice for Shane my friend! +5 points for this along with your ongoing humor here!! Great stuff!

Cheers!

Huff

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: