Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Forward to Unity Connection failed

smallrain_2
Level 1
Level 1

I have cucm7 and uc7.

All phone can call voice mail pilot (which has tow ports) got proper response. Using message button on phones work as well.

But when phone A call phone B, no answer and busy calls dropped even though all CallForward setting on DN are pointed to VM.

Please help,

Thanks,

9 Replies 9

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Are Phone A and VM ports in the same location and speak the same codec??

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

Yes. They have same codec.

Port Monitor (RTMT) on UC show no activity during the test call from phone A to B.

Thanks,

From A:

If you dial the VM pilot directly do you reach CUC??

You shouldn't be able to reach the VM ports directly if you followed the integration guides, but if you change the CSS to reach them do they take the call??

I would say check the routing rules but you mention you see nothing coming into the ports.

HTH

java

HTH

java

Yes. All phones can reach UC by dialing pilot number and pressing message button.

User can set up voice mail passwe, gretting, etc.

But when two phone call each other, it did not forwarded to vm after no asnwer/busy.

Thanks,

There is no overlapping with the VM pilot and the VM ports DNs right?

I mean the VM pilot and VM ports do not have an identical DN

HTH

java

HTH

java

They are unique. No overlapping numbers.

CFA was assigned with pilot number and port dn as a test. But still not forwarded to uc/vm.

Hi Smallrain,

Hope all is well my friend! I think Java is onto something with the CSS reference (+5 points for Friday Java :)

Check the CSS assigned to your Call Forward settings (No answer,Busy etc.) to ensure that these CSS can reach the VoicemailPilotNumber partition.

Hope this helps!

Rob

Hi Rob,

Thanks!!! That fix it.

Hi Smallrain,

Great stuff my friend! Have an excellent weekend.

Cheers!

Rob

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: