I have noticed on a number of occasion that syncing between CUCM and CUPS is not functioning properly.
for instance when I want to add a CUPC user, and I add the licence to that specific user in CUCM, it is not replicated to CUPS (the CUPC licence field is nojt ticked in CUPS).
when i manually restart the sync agent in CUPS, it forces a resync and most of the times this cascades down to CUPS).
In the tracelog of CUPS i do read the following output:
2009-08-07 12:30:52,587 ERROR [Thread-5] sync.DbmonClient - Failed to connect to CUCM Dbmon.
2009-08-07 12:34:31,591 ERROR [Thread-5] ncs.NcsClient - NcsClient:[email protected] IOExc : java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out
java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out
This allthough the sync agent troubleshooter in diagnostics in CUPS shows no signs of issues (all green)
anybody experienced similar issues