cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Callconnector server/mobility Server Wizard is not supported on virtual machines?

sethschmautz
Level 3
Level 3

I was installed the server software on our server last night and ran into this problem.  A popup window stated very clearly that the setup wizard is not supported on virtual machines.  It appeared as though the software was running properly (most services started) on the server (from what I could see), but I could not configure the server.  Is there a different way to configure the server-end software other than the wizard?  We are running VMWare ESXi 3.5 in our Production facility if that helps in any way.

Thanks in advance,

Seth

1 Reply 1

David Trad
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Seth,

Technically it is not supported in VM mode, however some people have been doing work-ups in a lab enviroment and have successfully got it to work, i am also presently working on this as well.

Have a look at this:

https://www.myciscocommunity.com/thread/2086

Once i find a way for it to work stably i will post proceedures up for others to give it a try.

Cheers,

David.

Cheers, David Trad. **When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) *
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: