Historical Reports listbox entries exceeded the limit

Answered Question
Aug 7th, 2009

Hello,

The customer has saved a "call custom variable report". When the customer wants to load the saved report to run, the Historical Report application gives following message.

"The number of filter parameter values exceeded maximum entries (32765) that VB listbox can hold. Only the first 32765 filter parameter values will be available for selection"

There is only OK button available.

Has anybody seen this error before? Does anybody know if there is a way to get rid of this message?

attached is the screen shot of the error message.

Thanks

Attachment: 
I have this problem too.
0 votes
Correct Answer by irisrios about 7 years 3 months ago

The error that you are getting is because the VB box is capable to 32765 entries. The workaround is to modify the xml file.

Check the bug workaround: CSCef56507: HRC/Call Custom Vars rpt does not allow Calling Number to be chosen

Overall Rating: 5 (1 ratings)
Correct Answer
irisrios Thu, 08/13/2009 - 10:37

The error that you are getting is because the VB box is capable to 32765 entries. The workaround is to modify the xml file.

Check the bug workaround: CSCef56507: HRC/Call Custom Vars rpt does not allow Calling Number to be chosen

yakup_sar Fri, 08/14/2009 - 08:44

Thanks for your reply. It was helpful.

Even though the version I was talking about was 5.x of UCCX which I forgot to mention and the workaround was for earlier versions, It worked fine.

Thanks again.

Actions

This Discussion