cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Connection via AnyConnect to local NW/MS share?

Alar Pandis
Level 1
Level 1

Hi! I'm new in this. Just installed ASA5510 device and trying to setup VPN connection (using AnyConnect software from ASA) from outside to inside and get access to local Netware and Microsoft servers, but ... can't. Probably (if this is possible at all) I'm doing something wrong. I have connected and can access our local HP Web JetAdmin (which is not accessible outside) etc., but can't find NW tree or MS domain share! Any ideas what I am doing wrong? More thanks, Alar.

3 Replies 3

Alar Pandis
Level 1
Level 1

Hi again! My mistake, as was presumed, maybe! Local IP address pool scope was out of reach. So, I have access to NW share, but can't not yet to log into MS server, but ... I'll keep digging. I don't log during Windows startup into ... or I don't have to, so I don't need probably to start VPNgina earlier others.

But, now I can access to NW server, but other processes ... start act very sloe, all machine. Strange.

More thanks, Alar.

Yeah, still can't get connected to MS share, with Novell is OK. About this slow acting problem please see thread "SEP and AnyConnect ... problems".

More thanks, Alar.

Done it.

Alar.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card