cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WebVPN Portal Configuration

ROBERT CROOKS
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to remove the auto-install function for AnyConnect that appears when anyone logs into my WebVPN portal page. We managed to set it so the viewer gets to see a page where they can cancel the setup, but I want to take that away entirely and just allow them to use a bookmark to install. So far the only way I have managed to do this was by accident. I disabled AnyConnect from the interface and the option disappeared, but that's no good.

Is it possible to disable this autorun feature and still have AnyConnect enabled?

Thanks

3 Replies 3

Alar Pandis
Level 1
Level 1

Hi again! My mistake, as was presumed! Local IP address pool scope was out of reach. So, I have access to NW share, but can't not yet to log into MS server, but ... I'll keep digging. I don't log during Windows startup into ... or I don't have to, so I don't need probably to start VPNgina earlier others.

More thanks, Alar.

ROBERT CROOKS
Level 1
Level 1

Maybe you misunderstand my problem. It isn't anything to do with Windows, it's the config on my ASA 5510 portal customization.

Hi! Sorry, I can't understand how this my message earlier got here! It supposed to be on different thread. Sorry.

Alar.

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card