cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WebVPN Portal Configuration

ROBERT CROOKS
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to remove the auto-install function for AnyConnect that appears when anyone logs into my WebVPN portal page. We managed to set it so the viewer gets to see a page where they can cancel the setup, but I want to take that away entirely and just allow them to use a bookmark to install. So far the only way I have managed to do this was by accident. I disabled AnyConnect from the interface and the option disappeared, but that's no good.

Is it possible to disable this autorun feature and still have AnyConnect enabled?

Thanks

3 Replies 3

Alar Pandis
Level 1
Level 1

Hi again! My mistake, as was presumed! Local IP address pool scope was out of reach. So, I have access to NW share, but can't not yet to log into MS server, but ... I'll keep digging. I don't log during Windows startup into ... or I don't have to, so I don't need probably to start VPNgina earlier others.

More thanks, Alar.

ROBERT CROOKS
Level 1
Level 1

Maybe you misunderstand my problem. It isn't anything to do with Windows, it's the config on my ASA 5510 portal customization.

Hi! Sorry, I can't understand how this my message earlier got here! It supposed to be on different thread. Sorry.

Alar.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: