Hi, I have an issue with a new LMS install in which DFM attempts to import devices from the DCR and stays in a 10% learning state. I have waited over an hour now and no change.
I have already done some research on this site, and verified the name is resolving correctly. I have also tried to determine if there is another listener on UDP 162, because this server has WhatsUpGold installed as well (although I have stopped all the services). Among other things, I have rebooted once, as well.
HEre is my DFM.log. I don't know if there is actually an authentication error, but if there was, not sure how to go about resolving it.