cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Register my WRVS4400N

mdgillingham
Level 1
Level 1

Can I register my WRVS4400N wireless-n router?  If so, how do I go about it.  I am use to the consumer side and now have switched to small business, which appears to be a whole different ballgame.  Mike

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

David Carr
Level 6
Level 6

Currently at the moment Cisco does not have a registration for its small business products.  You can keep an eye out on the Cisco.com website and see if they add a Product registration section.  If you keep your proof of purchase, your warranty is based on that.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

David Carr
Level 6
Level 6

Currently at the moment Cisco does not have a registration for its small business products.  You can keep an eye out on the Cisco.com website and see if they add a Product registration section.  If you keep your proof of purchase, your warranty is based on that.

And just to add to Dave's feedback, the Cisco Small Business Support Center has a database lookup system and know when the product was shipped to the Partner (they also add a pretty good grace period for shipping and receiving delays) so the proof of purchase is not always required (but smart to save).

When you call the SBSC you give them the Serial Number of the product and they will help you.  Of course, during phone support period, the help is free.

Thanks David,

I am so used to the consumer side that allows registration of equipment and thought Cisco would have it on their business side so I would keep the purcheser advised on software and firmware updates.  Maybe it will change in the future.  Mike

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: