Customer planning to setup a VoIP setup with Cisco Call manager.
Customer has a MPLS network with 2 places. He wants to connect IP-PBX to the CE router too that connects to MPLS network
He would also like to take a PSTN connection for external call routing (May be E1 or 2-3 normal analog telephone lines)
This might either be terminated on router or the IP-PBX itself.
Number of VoIP users approx 100
1. Version of call manager and Make and model of the Server which it can be installed
2. Router version recommended for this setup. (Cisco 1861 or 2801 or 2811 or 2821 or something else)
3. How can IP PBX and router be inter-connected. Normal ethernet or do we need a E1 card.
4. Which all cards to be instered in IP-PBX if we need to terminate the PSTN in IP-PBX for both E1 and analog lines (approx 8)
5. Which all cards to be instered in Cisco router if we need to terminate the PSTN link in Cisco Router for both E1 and analog lines (approx 8)
Thanks in advance