- Bronze, 100 points or more
Over the weekend, my LMS 2.6 installation decided to RE-run a SWIM job. The job was scheduled for July 13, 8:56a, the job ran fine and was marked successful (or so I thought). Well, Saturday, August 8, about 18:00, the job kicked off again. It wiped out the Flash on 3 routers, like it was going to update the OS, and then just stopped. Didnt copy the new OS over, just stopped. Now the job is in the status of "Stop Initiated" (I didnt initiate a stop), and I can't delete it. I've tried to delete the job, and it will say that the job was deleted successfully, but it is STILL there in the same state. I restarted the CW server Friday afternoon, could that have had anything to do with it? I've verified that the server has the latest patches and the time is set properly on it. Any ideas how I can get this job to disappear?
1. CiscoWorks Common Services 3.0.6 22 Aug 2008, 17:31:01 EDT
2. Campus Manager 4.0.10 13 Jul 2009, 15:04:38 EDT
3. CiscoView 6.1.5 20 Sep 2007, 16:10:48 EDT
4. Device Fault Manager 2.0.10 13 Jul 2009, 15:40:50 EDT
5. Internetwork Performance Monitor 2.6.0 22 Jul 2005, 15:53:16 EDT
6. Integration Utility 1.6.0 20 Sep 2007, 14:48:37 EDT
7. Resource Manager Essentials 4.0.6 13 Jul 2009, 15:54:28 EDT
In case you don't want to wait for the arrival of the 3.2 media, the downloadable LMS 3.2 eval kit can be turned fully functional as long as you have your LMX 3.x license(s) handy.