Selecting Microsoft BCM database as Callconnector "Contacts" list?

Unanswered Question
Aug 10th, 2009

Hey guys,

I've been working with CallConnector and love the integration with Outlook contacts list, but was wondering if anybody has figured out to add or change Callconnector's default location for it's contact list.  Per default settings, from the Internet Explorer Callconnector "contacts" addin, you can browse either the contacts list created by Callconnector, or the default "Contacts" list in Outlook.  In the current setup, I am trying to determine a way where we can browse the Business Contact Manager (BCM 2007 Add-in to Outlook 2007) database as an additional database, or simply change the default "Contacts" database to the BCM database.

This is kind of an obscure question, but I'm hoping that somebody out there might have run across this same problem.  Thanks in advance,

Seth

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
Marcos Hernandez Mon, 08/10/2009 - 10:13

Hi Seth,

This question has come up in the past and it is a good one. We recognize the value of using Business Contact Manager. This could provide CRM-like capabilities without a server, which would be very attractive for the SMB market. However, we currently do not have any plans to support or test this integration.

Thanks,

Marcos

Actions

This Discussion