cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to get contact info on CCX 7.0 Premium??

Hi all,

I have CCX 7.0 Express (premium), I'm trying to develop a script that at the end if no agent available after 30 sec of waiting, ask the customer to leave his informations (contact info: name, company and his number), and send him to a e-mail address (supervisor e-mail).

Do you have any idea??

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

You could do this within Unity with the same result. You could use a call handler (system or interview) to record a message and send it to a disribution list of one or more mailboxes. You could also transfer it directly to a specific mailbox. Unity Connections can forward the message (called relay) to an email address if a mailbox is properly configured to do so.

Same result either way. Personally I would do it in CCX because you are not reliant on another server/platform. I always attempt to keep as few platforms as possible in the call path; fewer points of failure that way.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You can record an audio message and then attach the resulting WAV file to an email message destined for the supervisor. You would not be able to capture this as text without an ASR server though.

You could look at the sample scripts here to get started:

http://cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_7_0/design/guide/script_repository_701.zip

Hi,

First thank you for your reply,

I have a question, is there any other solution with unity connection, like forward the call to a unity and leave info then forward it to agents??

Regards

You could do this within Unity with the same result. You could use a call handler (system or interview) to record a message and send it to a disribution list of one or more mailboxes. You could also transfer it directly to a specific mailbox. Unity Connections can forward the message (called relay) to an email address if a mailbox is properly configured to do so.

Same result either way. Personally I would do it in CCX because you are not reliant on another server/platform. I always attempt to keep as few platforms as possible in the call path; fewer points of failure that way.

Hi,

Thank you very much my friend for your advice, i will try to develop the script and back to you if i need any help.

Many thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: