Webview Report not showing Service Level infromation for particular Process

Unanswered Question
Aug 10th, 2009

HI,

We have IPCC 7.2(4) with duplex setup,

when we generate the Webview report for Halfhour calltype reports, Its not displaying the Service level data in the reports.

At the Service Explorer for the particular 'ABC' service we have set the Service level as 23 seconds (Which is the actual Greeting playing for 23secs.)

we tried reseting it to -1 still not displaying the Service level % when we generate the Webview Reports.

If any one knows the solution please help.

Regards,

Shivkumar

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
david.macias Tue, 08/11/2009 - 03:56

I'm a little confused. Are you trying to see the SL (Service Level) for a CT (Call Type) or for a Service? When looking at a CT report, what does the SL say, is it zero or is it blank? Try to make a simple script, call comes in hits a CT, then goes to a skill group. Do you see a SL for that CT now?

david

shivkumargadad Tue, 08/11/2009 - 04:13

Hi David,

After call hitting to the ICM we have ivr script the and the initial ivr Welcome message is about 20 secs, and in Service Explorer the Service Level Threshold was 20,that time In webview we used to get the Service Level in some percentage,

Now recently changed the IVR Message which is 23secs, and we changed the Service level Threshold to 23 seconds in the Service Explorer.

due to this change in Webview we were getting Service leve 0%.

For rest of all the processes getting the Service level in some percentage.

Regards,

SHiv

The Service Level is showing me 0%.

shivkumargadad Tue, 08/11/2009 - 06:52

Hey,

for Call Type Halfhour report it should show us the the sevice level in some percentage now when we run the Webview report it shoes 0% of Service level,

I just removed the existing Service level threshold (23) on Service explorer and on Skill Group, and have set Service Level Threshold on the Call Type to 23secs, i am just observing the change now.

Regards,

Shiv

david.macias Tue, 08/11/2009 - 07:13

You have to stick to one SL reading. Are you going to report SL on call type, skill group, or service? Once you decided what you're going to do then set the SL threshold.

david

shivkumargadad Tue, 08/11/2009 - 07:19

As earlier SL was set by client at the Service Explorer, i just removed and set it on Call Type,

hope that is the correct way to set the SL.

Regards,

Shiv

david.macias Tue, 08/11/2009 - 07:27

SL on CT is usually the best bet, however it all depends on your scripting. For example, you should have one CT right before the call goes into a queue. Then the CT should not change otherwise you will see abandons on your first CT.

david

shivkumargadad Tue, 08/11/2009 - 07:35

Yes thats true,

here we have one Call type which is mapped with the DN, and for the same call type i have set the SL to 23 secs, by checking the check box of 'Override System Information Default' (MRD which is 30 secs)

is that ok.

Regards,

shiv

david.macias Tue, 08/11/2009 - 09:15

Is that the only CT in your script? If that's the case then you should be fine. Is it still not working?

david

shivkumargadad Tue, 08/11/2009 - 10:13

Yes,

That is the only CallType we have in the script, but badluck still not showing up

Regards,

Shiv

charbelnoun Tue, 01/17/2012 - 04:10

hi everyone,

i just have a question, im using cisco webview reporting system but i have some doubts about its service level calculation.

we are using the 35/85 KPI, i dont know where to find the following data: Calls answered within SL, calls abandonned within SL, calls answered and calls abandonned after threshold.

in addition there is a huge difference between calls offered and calls answered while the number of calls abandonned is not even close to this difference.

ex: Calls Offered is 6514, Calls Answered is 4708, and calls Abandonned is 88.

i do appreciate some answers,

10x in advance.

Actions

This Discussion