cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

"Connection Entry Properties" information is DISAPPEARING

sothpaw73
Level 1
Level 1

We have been using Cisco VPN Client version 5.0.02.0090. We have had many users call into our Support line saying that the "Connection Entry Properties" information disappears like the "Host" information. Sometimes there has been instances where a user will say that "Connection Entry, Description, Host, and all the Group Authentication" is missing.

Every last one of the user's claim that he/she have not done anything to the connection entry properties.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

2 Replies 2

stoneystone
Level 1
Level 1

We use Version 5.0.04.0300 and I've never heard that one. Those using Windows, by default, the profile is place in C:\Program Files\Cisco Systems\VPN Client\Profiles. Unless that file is deleted (either manually or by deleting in the client software), I can't think of a way the profile would go missing.

Out of curiosity, how many users to you support? Are all using the same version? What percentage of users have this problem? Any repeat users having the problem?

stoneystone
Level 1
Level 1

We use Version 5.0.04.0300 and I've never heard that one. Those using Windows, by default, the profile is place in C:\Program Files\Cisco Systems\VPN Client\Profiles. Unless that file is deleted (either manually or by deleting in the client software), I can't think of a way the profile would go missing.

Out of curiosity, how many users to you support? Are all using the same version? What percentage of users have this problem? Any repeat users having the problem?