Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Write Document Step - Network Share

I am trying to write a text file using the "Write Document" step in my UCCX script to a network share. If use the local harddisk folder as the destination for the file then it is writing the file, but when I tried to write the file to the network share it is failing.

Any thoughts?

NOTE:

I mapped the network share to drive "Z:" and tried

["Z:\" +agentSelected+ ".txt"] - no luck

Also tried:

"\\172.16.4.58\CallCtr\" + agentSelected + ".txt"

4 Replies 4

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

I have answered this previously on the forum:

http://forums.cisco.com/eforum/servlet/NetProf?page=netprof&forum=Unified%20Communications%20and%20Video&topic=Contact%20Center&topicID=.ee6fe12&fromOutline=&CommCmd=MB%3Fcmd%3Ddisplay_location%26location%3D.2cd31a75

You should save data that another script may need within the Document Repository. If you really need to store it off of the CCX server, you'll need to look at doing an HTTP POST.

what is "message in queue" concept?

A voice mail message impersonating a live caller waiting in queue for an agent. It's a common customer request but not implemented within CCX out of box. Various custom scripts have been written that do this and most of them suck as they don't handle all of the exceptions or caller behavior possibilities. This also has an impact on the CCX server since each message waiting is literally a live call from a server load perspective. Search the forums for more information if you're curious - it's been covered countless times.

Thank you for the reply. I am not sure whether we are talking the same think here. My requirement is to write a "text" file to a network share, the name of the file should be the agent ID and the content of the file should be the Caller-ID.

Thank you,

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: