Helpful
Replies

Time of day routing on Callmanager

norm.trees
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

hope you can help,

I have a callmanager 4.1 installation, call routing is working ok based on partitions, calling search spaces and route patterns etc.

However, there is a requirement for time of day routing on one particular phone only.

The requirement is to allow the phone to call external and internal numbers during office hours and allow the phone to call only internal numbers only during out of office hours.

I dont want to apply time periods to the existing partitions as it is only one phone that needs Time of Day restrictions.

Looks like I may need to create new partitions and Call searching spaces for this one phone to use only and possibly add some new translations etc.

Can`t seem to see a definite example for this, can anyone help.

Regards

N.

3 Replies 3

Time-of-Day routing routes calls to different locations based on the time of day when a

call is made. For example, during business hours, calls can route to an office, and after

hours, calls can go directly to a voice-messaging system or to a home number.

Please check the following link:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/6_0_1/ccmsys/accm.p

df

Search for the "Time-of-Day Routing" section.

Basically, you need to establish the proper Time Period and Time Schedule settings in

order to get the Time of Day works according to your needs.

Francisco.

Hi Francisco,

thanks for your post, is it possible that I can set up time of day routing to allow only one phone to be able to dial route patterns within partitions only at certain times of the day, but the remaining phones to be able to dial the same route patterns within the same partitions at all times?

N.

I think what you want to do is done eaiser with a FAC, basically a prefix that need to be diealed before certain types of calls.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: