Views
Helpful
Replies

JRM is down

vaibhav-g
Level 1
Level 1

Hi eam

JRM service is not coming up..plse find the atached error message.

regrds

Vaibhav

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Check to make sure 172.28.100.10 is still the correct IP address for this server. If not, update the entries in gatekeeper.cfg, then restart Daemon Manager.

View solution in original post

29 Replies 29

vaibhav-g
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

plse find the attached error logs

Regards

Vaibhav

Post the jrm.log and CTMJrmServer.log.

Hi Clark

sorry for the delayed response, plse find the required logs

Regards

Vaibhav

You did not post the jrm.log. I'm also not sure why you're trying to reinitialize the cmf database. At this point, that seems to be overkill, and may not fix the underlying problem.

Hi Clark

we will soon provide you the JRM.logs

Regards

Vaibhav

Hi Clark

plse find the required logs

Regards

Vaibhav

Hi Clark

I have alredy attached the JRM.log file

plse help me..

Regards

Vaibhav

Jrm appears to be working just fine. Was the hostname on this server changed? Post the output of the command:

pdreg -l CTMJrmServer

And the NMSROOT\lib\classpath\md.properties file. Additionally, it appears Daemon Manager has been up since 8/6. Simply restarting may get things back in sync.

Hi Clark

plse find the required logs

Regards

Vaibhav

This looks good assuming the hostname of the server is ciscolms. Is this problem still occurring? Have you tried restarting Daemon Manager? It could simply be a timing issue.

Hi Clark

we have tried to restart the daemon manger service but still we are facing same issue.Plse find the attached file for hostname.

Regards

Vaibhav

Post the output of the DOS SET command, and the NMSROOT/MDC/tomcat/logs/stdout.log.

Hi Clark

plse find the required logs.

Regrds

Vaibhav

Post screenshots of the Services control panel showing all of the CiscoWorks services. Additionally, the pdshow appears truncated. Run:

pdshow > pdshow.txt

Then post the pdshow.txt.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Innovations in Cisco Full Stack Observability - A new webinar from Cisco