Problem with Ext. Mob. and Attendant Console

Unanswered Question
Aug 12th, 2009

Question...What happens with the Pilot number when a user Mob Ext. close your session...

The Pilot did not send more calls for not being available?

If so, how could you make Pilot work in night mode and forwards all incoming calls to another annex that is not a member of the group ...

I would appreciate your help ...

greetings

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
Jaime Valencia Wed, 08/12/2009 - 11:14

I'm assuming this is the old AC you're talking about.

You would need to use the user/line approach if you want this and define the always route number to go wherever you need.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

hernandez-m Wed, 08/12/2009 - 11:27

The problem I have is as follows.

I have two consoles that operate with their respective numbers (Mob Ext.) Admitted members of the Pilot.

When closing their meetings, the MOH Pilot puts incoming calls. I guess it must be because there is no active member.

However, if the Pilot validates the members that are active when they are not registered, you can leave the pilot diverted to another number that is not a member, or tell the Pilot work with an agenda to divert the calls Annex to another ....

Excuse my English is not my native language ...

hernandez-m Wed, 08/12/2009 - 11:26

CUCM 6.1.2 and AC 6.1

The problem I have is as follows.

I have two consoles that operate with their respective numbers (Mob Ext.) Admitted members of the Pilot.

When closing their meetings, the MOH Pilot puts incoming calls. I guess it must be because there is no active member.

However, if the Pilot validates the members that are active when they are not registered, you can leave the pilot diverted to another number that is not a member, or tell the Pilot work with an agenda to divert the calls Annex to another ....

Excuse my English is not my native language ...

Actions

This Discussion