cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CME IP Communicator B-ACD and auto logout

michael_oldham
Level 1
Level 1

When using B-ACD with IP Communicator phones the auto logout feature puts the agent in a not ready state. This works fine but I cannot see how to make them ready again.

Any help would be appreciated

8 Replies 8

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Have you configured the login button as softeky in ephone-dn-template ?

Thanks

I do not think it applies to B-ACD as per the description in the manual

Login-Provides personal identification number (PIN) access to restricted phone features.

telephony-service

hunt-group logout hlog

ephone-template 1

softkeys idle hlog (and any other softkey you want)

ephone xx

ephone-template 1

After that you will be able to use the Hlog softkey - I used the familiar term "login" for it before.

Please remember to rate useful posts with the scrollbox below.

The issue is that IP Communicator does not support the hlog key :(

It does, I have many customers using it.

that is good to know. This is what I found

See this excerpt taken from the link below:

Restrictions

•The HLog soft key is available only on display phones. It is not available on Cisco Unified IP Phones 7902, 7905, and 7912; Cisco IP Communicator; and Cisco VG224.

•Shared ephone-dns cannot use the Agent Status Control or Automatic Agent Not-Ready feature.

•If directory numbers that are members of a hunt group are configured for called-name display, the following restrictions apply:

-The primary or secondary pilot number must be defined using at least one wildcard character.

-The phone numbers in the list command cannot contain wildcard characters.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucme/admin/configuration/guide/cmecover.html#wp1094576

That is wrong, in fact the IP Communicator is a "display phone", unlike the others mentioned.

You can use the feedback form to let cisco writers know of this documentation mistake.

Please remember to rate useful posts with the scrollbox below.

thanks I will continue troubleshooting this.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: