I have a remote office with a VPN tunnel between it (on a 5505) and a main office 5520. Vpn Tunnel is up. Can browse internet and voip phone can reach a 2811 router at the main office that is used for the Emergency Voice Gateway. I can call a land line from the voip phone but I cannot call another extension on the main office network. No one can call me.
1) Why can I reach the Voice GW and not the 2 call managers since they are on the same subnet?
2) Do I need 2 vlans on the ASA 5505 remote office side? One for data and one for voice?
3) Do I configure 2 dhcp scopes if the above is true?
4) How do I pass Vlan info across the VPN tunnel? A guy keeps telling me they need to be on same Vlan
5) If my routing for Ipsec says the network where the call manager is located is on other side of tunnel, how do I do this?
Please review attached drawing and THANKS!