Views
Helpful
Replies

Netqos's Netvoyant product support monitoring of ACE

vishh_champ
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everyone,

I read a document where it was mentioned about Netqos's Netvoyant product support monitoring of ACE and that it provides statisitcs for ACE Module.

I havent used this product so i want to know about the Netqos's Netvoyant product support monitoring of ACE. What are its features ? What statistics it can provide ? if it can help in efficient analysis of the ACE module ?. I want information about it as it can be of great help to me to deal with ACE Module present on the CISCO cat6500 switch which serves the purpose of load balancing in the network which i deal with.

Is this a freeware or needs to be purchased ?

Thank you - vishal

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

owillins
Level 6
Level 6

It is not freeware. But you can download demo.

Cisco and NetQoS partnered to deliver the visibility and control you need to optimize business-critical applications for performance. The NetQoS Performance Center provides the most comprehensive performance monitoring solution available for next-generation Cisco optimization technologies, including the Cisco Application Control Engine (ACE) Module.

• Accurately quantify server response time and session load balancing

• Visualize Cisco ACE performance statistics, utilization trends, layer 4 and 7 connection diagnostics, error analysis, and availability

• Justify investments in new content delivery hardware and other data center systems

• Accurately size and configure new infrastructure deployments in the data center

• Maintain visibility to troubleshoot performance issues in multi-tier server environments

NetVoyant uses SNMP management information bases (MIBs) to define the types of data to be collected. Users can view the MIBs to create event notifications or assist in other administrative tasks, and can compile new MIBs to add functionality to NetVoyant.

NetVoyant creates events and alarms to alert users to issues with NetVoyant services, missed SNMP polls, exceeded utilization, and other configurable thresholds. Administrators can set thresholds, create notifications that NetVoyant triggers in response to events, and view event and alarm logs.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

owillins
Level 6
Level 6

It is not freeware. But you can download demo.

Cisco and NetQoS partnered to deliver the visibility and control you need to optimize business-critical applications for performance. The NetQoS Performance Center provides the most comprehensive performance monitoring solution available for next-generation Cisco optimization technologies, including the Cisco Application Control Engine (ACE) Module.

• Accurately quantify server response time and session load balancing

• Visualize Cisco ACE performance statistics, utilization trends, layer 4 and 7 connection diagnostics, error analysis, and availability

• Justify investments in new content delivery hardware and other data center systems

• Accurately size and configure new infrastructure deployments in the data center

• Maintain visibility to troubleshoot performance issues in multi-tier server environments

NetVoyant uses SNMP management information bases (MIBs) to define the types of data to be collected. Users can view the MIBs to create event notifications or assist in other administrative tasks, and can compile new MIBs to add functionality to NetVoyant.

NetVoyant creates events and alarms to alert users to issues with NetVoyant services, missed SNMP polls, exceeded utilization, and other configurable thresholds. Administrators can set thresholds, create notifications that NetVoyant triggers in response to events, and view event and alarm logs.

owillins, Thank You very much for the overall information. It will definitely help me.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: