Wonder if anyone can give me some insight.
CUCM5.1.3.a w/ 4 subscribers
I took a set of Backup image and trying to restore them on a test MCS server (same hardware). I'm only restoring the publisher, not subscriber.
I built a clean 5.1.3a CUCM with no problem. I installed a new License with test server's MAC address(same # of unit) Initiated DRF restore and backup restored successfully. At the end, I was ask to reboot when everything finish.
After the reboot, the publisher is having a real tough time starting everything. When I do "utils service lists", it always hung at "service manager is busy...", and I can't get into CCMADMIN.