cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Best Way to Pick Up Calls to a Blast Group I am NOT in

invtechnologies
Level 1
Level 1

We have 3 analog line coming into our UC500 with an auto attendant that bascially points everyone to the same call blast group.  the call blast group forwards to a Sequential Hunt group if there is no answer and then to voice mail.

I am not a member of the Call Blast group or the hunt group (both for good reason).  We each have 7975 IP Phones with 8 buttons.

Question:  What is the best way for me to see the calls that come into the call blast group and the hunt group so that I can see who is calling and pickup the line when needed?

4 Replies 4

Eivind Jonassen
Level 4
Level 4

You can also add the phones in the hunt group to a pickup group plus yourself, then use pickup to answer any call ringing.

Or use directed pickup to answer a call that is ringing a particular phone.

Ron Lewis

Cisco Systems

Ron,

In this way you aren´t able to see the calling number before picking up the call, or am I wrong?

Thanks,

Eivind

You are right, you cannot see the call in this case. You could "watch" the different DN's that are part of the group and that at least would give you BLF.

Marcos

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: