I'm prepping for a clean install of LMS 3.2 on a Windows 2003 Enterprise box and I wanted to make sure I had gotten some recommended steps down:
I typically recommend one to do the following to ensure a proper installation on Windows:
* Set the TEMP and TMP environment variables to something short like C:\WINDOWS\TEMP.
* Disable anti-virus scanning.
* Disable Data Execution Prevention (DEP).
* Install as local Administrator.
* Install on the server's console.
For "Set the TEMP and TMP environment variables to something short like C:\WINDOWS\TEMP", does this mean setting this under:
System Properties > Advanced > Environment Variables > User Variables for Administrator