Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUPS

im trying to integrate Cisco Presence 7.0 with CCM on VMWare, i am not able to assign users in presence, can any one guide how to add ???

4 Replies 4

htluo
Level 9
Level 9

What steps have you taken? Which part is not working?

Michael

http://htluo.blogpsot.com

hi michael,

thanks for your reply and sorry from my side to late reply.

i have fixed out the users issue, now i have stuck in one more issue, check out my post with name " Msgs via Phone Messenger Service " help me out if you can !!!

Thanks alot man once again.

Regards

Hi,

I have the same issue that the configured users on the CUCM didn't sync to the presence to be able to assign them

I found no users in presence although I have configured this:

in presence the cucm status is showing pingable and axl user connected and it allready showed the cucm version correctly

All services are configured in presence & call manager

thanks

Hi,

After checking I found the most cause may be due to changing the ip address of the CUPS and the hostnames of both the CUCM and CUPS

So I'm going to reinstall CUPS

But May some one show what is the needed domain name in the SIP proxy service and why I'll use it ?

Also if there is specific configuration for the AXL user as to associate to a certain group ... ?

thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: