I need to make a sip trunk from a test CUCM 7.0.1 to our enterprise Samsung PBX (to which PSTN lines are physically connected), in order to place some test calls. Scenario:
CUCM <---SIP TRUNK---> SAMSUNG PBX
I did the following, (but all the calls fail with a fast-busy tone):
1) In Cisco Unified Serviceability, I activated the Cisco IP Voice Media Streaming App service;
2) In System > Security Profile > SIP Trunk Security Profile, I changed the Outgoing Transport Type from TCP to UDP.
3) I configured a SIP trunk that points to the Samsung PBX ip address, the rest was left to the default settings;
4) I configured a route pattern (2! - the samsung pbx extensions are 201, 202, etc.) and in the "Gateway/Route ListRequired Field" I chose the Sip trunk I did;
5) obviously all ip phone belongs to a CSS in which the partition associated to the route pattern that goes to the sip trunk is present;
I feel I'm missing something...how can I solve this?
Thank you - Kind Regards
P.S: on the Samsung side SIP works fine and, in fact, I can place test calls from a 3CX soft phone to the Samsung, just by calling the [email protected]_ip_addrress url.