cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

One way Communication after Conferencing to a remote IP Phone

sandeepontop
Level 1
Level 1

When I call the IP Phone at a remote location, I am able to hear communication. After this, if I conference to another Phone over my existing LAN, I will nto be able to hear the far end person talking but I would be able to hear the person with whom I had conf. But the far end person is able to hear us clearly but his voice is not being able to be heard by both of us.

4 Replies 4

Hi Sandeep,

I think its due to the ACL applied on the router. Check the IP subnet of the remote IP phone and allow both way voice traffic for that subnet to your IP phones subnet on the ACL.

Thanks Hossain for the suggestion. But the setup was working until a week back until I replaced the Conf Bridge which was configured in 6608 E1 module. Had to replace the module for some reason after which I had configured a new one. After which this particular problem occured..

Hi friend, did you check if the new hardware ConfBridge is registered in the CUCM?, with a new Confbridge, you need to modify the Media Resource Group including the new ConfBridge.

Hope this help

David

Hi David,

Yes I did check the Hardware Conf Bridge. All ave been registered with the CUCM. Also have added Media Resource Group. All these have been taken care off. Any alternate suggestions please ??