Views
Helpful
Replies

Extension Mobility, some problem.

reti
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Cisco,

i have problem with some features of the extension mobility service. In particular with "Remember the Last User Logged In", "Clear Call Log" and "User Must Change at Next Login".

I explain :

1 - "remember the last user logged in" does not work at all, on any ophone model, and i must reinsert the userid every time.

2 - "Clear Call Log" does not work also, and the phone calls of the last user are displayed when the user logout and when another user login in the same phone.

3 - when i active the policy "User Must Change at Next Login", and i try to login, the phone display the message to change pin, but when i try to change it, tells me an authentication error, and if i try to put old pin, it tells me to insert the new pin, and so on.

I have the CUCM version 7.0.2.10000-18, and i try over and over again without results. With other features of EM i have no problem. I thinked this is a bug in the software, or there is some solutions ? Can you help me , please ?

Best regards.

1 Reply 1

ivillegas
Level 6
Level 6

Go to CCMAdmin->Service->Service Parameters->Extension Mobility-->Change the Remember Last User Logged to True and restart Tomcat Service.

Check the bug: CSCsl76193: "User Must Change at Next Login" means user cannot change pwd.