cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM 6.1 - CUPS 6.0 - OCS 2007

scatman
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all have got this setup installed and click to call works a treat from MOC but no presence information displaying on MOC ie if a user goes off hook its not showing on MOC client. Not sure if Cisco or Microsoft issue, anyone had similar problem. Any ideas on how to fix it? any ideas at all? Many thanks Simon

3 Replies 3

htluo
Level 9
Level 9

Offhook status will not be displayed on MOC. This is by designed. If you really like to know why, that's because Microsoft does not support offhook event in CSTA messages.

If you'd like to see the offhook status, I'd recommend you use another Cisco solution - CUCI MOC.

Thanks!

Michael

http://htluo.blogspot.com

Hi Michael

thanks for your response, i also have your book which enabled me to get as far as i have. Just to clarify then, all you can do with MOC is click to call, there is no presence information from the Cisco side to MOC?

regards

Simon

You should be able to see the phone status on MOC when you're actually have a connected call. Merely get the phone offhook won't populate phone presence.

If you had a connected call but not seeing phone presence on MOC, it gotta be a problem. You should look for the INFO message sent from CUPS to OCS (encapsulated in CSTA format).

Michael

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: