cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Retrieve multiple XML attributes in a single query to capture and set data

jawilson_1
Level 1
Level 1

I'm running UCCX 7.0 HA SR3 and I need to capture 5 of the 6 attributes in my XML file so that I can utltimately send the final CAD data to the desktop as the call travels from script to script. Initially I have a main script that all my inbound numbers hit first as the initial point of entry. From this main script I am performing a query of the XML file to gather the ctirp and compare it to the inbound route point. If the route points match up then I want to set the XML data which has the account name, route point, CCN, s/w reference, and mail code to use later when the call travels to the child script which has the queue logic and send the data to CAD. I also use the xml attributes to determine if that route point does or does not have a CCN #. When there's no CCN number I then prompt the caller to enter their CCN. Does anyone have the knowledge of using XML with UCCX and capture multiple data in one query and set this information? I'm also confused on the use of the Session Info and Get Session in regards to the Context tab. Is the Name field the name of the PV variable and the Value field is the result of my query data that I want to send to the desktop? Thanks.

0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: