cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Email CSQ

steffenluttge
Level 1
Level 1

Anyone using Email CSQs with Lotus Notes..

In the Desktop Adm.Guide they use AD + Exchange, but we use AD + Notes...

Anyone know why the Email buttons on the CAD agent are missing ???

System is CUCM 7.0.2.10000-18 , UCCX 7.0(1)SR02_Build099

Regards

Steffen

2 Replies 2

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You'll need to test the behavior with Domino at length to confirm this works. The BU only tested against Exchange and some of the configuration (e.g. distribution groups) is required because of the specific way that Exchange handles mail headers. They attempted to write this as "IMAP compatible" but I guess Cisco policy is they must test against a specific system so they picked Exchange.

Make sure you know what happens when you are in the To, Cc, or Bcc fields; what happens when an agent re-queues an email, etc. You won't get TAC support so I would approach this cautiously for production use.

As for the email buttons: The Email Ready/Not Ready state buttons should appear for an agent once they are skilled in an email-type CSQ. The Express Email interface is a java applet that should appear within CAD and contains all of the other control functionality.

PS- CCX 7.0(1)SR2 was retracted due to some critical bugs. I would recommend applying SR3!

hello and thanks..

I've got the Email buttons working now, and the agent e-mail windows.

When i recieve a email - and it should be displayed, there's and error on the screen..

"ERROR LRM2012 Error sending the body of the message. Error: (16:failed to write to socket).

"

Regards

Steffen