cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

speech connect

safety2008
Level 4
Level 4

Any one using this option with unity 5.0. and what is involved in getting it online? i.e. seperate server etc. are you happy with it?

thank you

5 Replies 5

Christopher McAlpin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Speech Connect does require a seperate server. For more information, see the overview section of the Installation and Administration Guide for the Speech Connect for Cisco Unity Feature

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/unity/speech_connect/installation/guide/cuscigx.html

thanks Chris!

We are using it with Unity 4.2. I would say out of all the enchancements that we have made to our system this is the best. We have about 4000 hits a month to the speech server and we only have about a 1000 user base.

Thanks for getting back to me..may i ask do you use it strictly for names? or do you mix departments in with them. we are about to sign off on it and i think some here are getting the feeling of using it aa a simplified IVR..

thanks again

We use it for names only.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: