Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC Broadcast to group of agents

Martyn Sharpe
Level 1
Level 1

IPCCx 4.1(1)Enhanced, separate server.

Is it possible to ring a group of agents at the same time, similar to broadcast in CCM line groups.

Also is it possible to flag an agent back to 'ready' state after RNA. Or is it possible to change the system time for Auto ready after RNA?

Regards,

Martyn

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

If the system parameter is set for the agent to go back to ready in the case of an RNA the call will continually be presented to the same agent until the caller hangs up. The system still sees the agent as longest idle. I wish this parameter was not offered. It has caused me lots of trouble but the business does not want to change it.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

No, a contact can be offered to only one agent at a time.

There is a System Parameter that allows you to control the RNA state behavior system-wide.

I have a customer who wants the system to cater for lazy agents who don't answer the phone.

If I change the system parameter to 'always ready' it will never release a contact to the second queue. Unless the 'return to ready' timing could be adjusted to longer than theRNA time for all agents in the first queue.

The System Parameter "Agent State after Ring No Answer" is the only option you have for RNA. If the timeout parameter on the Select Resource step is met, the RmCm subsystem will not move the agent to a Not Ready state. This means the call will be offered to them whenever the Selection Criteria determines they are "up next".

I'm not sure what your script is doing related to additional CSQs; however, you're generally correct: If there are agents available, the call will not be in the Queued branch of the Select Resource step so you will not be able to queue it into additional CSQs.

Is the agent put to the back of 'longest idle' if he has had a RNA

If the system parameter is set for the agent to go back to ready in the case of an RNA the call will continually be presented to the same agent until the caller hangs up. The system still sees the agent as longest idle. I wish this parameter was not offered. It has caused me lots of trouble but the business does not want to change it.

Looks like I'll have issues when this is implemented, but that's what they want.

Thanks to all who participated in this.

Regards,

Martyn

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: