Helpful
Replies

Multi Level Administration (MLA) issue

efernandes67
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I'm having a problem regarding to MLA callmanager 7.x

I created a role "role-MLA", a group "Group-MLA" and a user "userMLA".

The role only has 12 items with "Read+Update" permissions

I associated the only this role and "Standard CCM Admin Users" to this group.

I associated the group to the user .

NOTE: The user is not supposed to have "read only" permissions to all CCM items and neither get the administration of the gateways.

The problem is that when I login with "userMLA" and I go to any "end user", I can change his "Permissions Information" by clicking

"Add to User Group" and add almost every standard group. For example: if I add the "Standard CCM Gateway Administration",

the user gets "Standard CCMADMIN Read Only" and "Standard CCM Gateway Management" roles!!!

Is there a way to resolve this issue? How can I prevent a "restricted user" to add standard groups to another users?

Regards,

Elio

2 Replies 2

irisrios
Level 6
Level 6

Multilevel Administration Access provides 3 access levels, no access, read access and full access. The reason Full Access is set to User Management Functional Group (Add a New User/Global Directory pages) for Phone Administration User Group is that phone configuration actions can be performed from the User Configuration page (Device association etc).

dialogcco
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I'm having the same problem. The restricted user still can add to more powerful user groups by himself.

Did you find a method to fix this?

Thanks.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: