Views
Helpful
Replies

Routing Calls based on CLID

mnour401917_2
Level 1
Level 1

HI

I would like to route calls via specific voice Port via my HQ router, HQ Router has 2 X E1 PRI, connecting to different telecoms.

I would like all the remote sites outbound calls to be routed via specific voice port.

Can I route calls to the specific calls based on Caller ID or Calling Number?? And then fail to the second voice port if the first Preference fails??

Thanks a lot for your Help

Mohammed

2 Replies 2

Ronald Spencer
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Mohammed,

First, are sites connected (solely) to call manager, or do the have PSTN access locally?

If they have local PSTN and call manager access, I would think the config would be much the same as least-cost routing or maybe TEHO.

What we have done is this:

for the route list that passes calls to the PRI, simply add that second PRI to the route group. Or, create a second route group (probably already exists) with that PRI and add it to the route list. If there are different calling rules, based on the provider, you can control that at the PRI level (independent of other config).

-Ronnie

markjiang
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

something like this?

Mapping Outbound VoIP Calls to Specific Digital Voice Ports

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk652/tk90/technologies_configuration_example09186a00801c0a88.shtml